[Asterisk-Users] Re:Latest Echo changes

Chris Foster masteryoda305 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 27 22:45:52 MST 2004

I Just finished getting HEAD running (had to update to Slackware 9.1
from 9.0 to do it) and much of my X100P's echo is gone.

This is without having to change any settings except those which we're
way off (my rxgain/txgain was wildly off). I don't even have
echocancel=800 on.

I'm running Slackware 9.1 on PII-400, using a Sipura-SPA 2000.  Have
not tried with any softphones yet.