[Asterisk-Users] SIP Error Handling :: Pre-Recorded Voice Message?

Stephen Rosebush srosebush at desynched.org
Sun Jun 27 15:30:45 MST 2004

I have my Asterisk PBX connected to both Free World Dialup and IAXtel.
What I am hoping is possible is a way of having the PBX say something
other than "I am sorry, that is an invalid extension, please try again."
when a call is not successfully completed.

For example if I dial a number and it returns a "All-circuts busy" error
I would love the PBX to come on and say something like "All circuts are
busy, please try again." and the same for any other error codes.. I was
wondering if this was possible..

I am using the current cvs of Asterisk and zaptel for the ztdummy
timing. No hardware cards exist in my machine.

Thanks.

--
Stephen Rosebush,
srosebush at desynched.org