[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk on 64bit ?

Hans-Henrik Andresen hhandresen at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 27 04:02:23 MST 2004

Hi,

Thanks for your answer:

> Yes it works, in theory... (You *might* run into some hardcoded limits
> but they are usually easy to fix)

I was just wondering if someone HAS it running, could tell me it WONT work
at all.

> It'll be really interesting to see 15000 registrations on one server...

Sory, misunderstanding, no - I was thinking on 5000 users per server

> Just a small piece of advice... try using more and (physically)
> distributed servers.

I will do

> There are basicly 1000 ways to solve this and each member of this list

Yea. I read on the wiki-pages that it was not good to use agi, cause of
heavy load on the server, but an extensions.conf with 5000+ entrys is that
good ? I would preffer agi and a very littlte and simple extensions.conf.

Any experience with asterisk and 5000-15000 users ?

--
mvh. Hans-Henrik Andresen