[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk on 64bit ?

Michael Sandee ms at zeelandnet.nl
Sun Jun 27 00:34:32 MST 2004

When you are asking these questions I doubt you are ready to build a
system like that... but anyway.

Yes it works, in theory... (You *might* run into some hardcoded limits
but they are usually easy to fix)

It'll be really interesting to see 15000 registrations on one server...
Just a small piece of advice... try using more and (physically)
distributed servers.
There are basicly 1000 ways to solve this and each member of this list
will have his own ideas... but I am pretty sure you just proposed the
worst option ;)