[Asterisk-Users] asterisk addon mysql

Harold Workman hworkman at cytelcom.com
Sun Jun 27 00:49:13 MST 2004

hi,

ive read through the last few posts with people having problems compiling the
asterisk-addons for mysql support, and none of them have helped me resolve my
compile problem.  I currently have -- CVS-06/24/04-22:20:31 and downloaded
asterisk-addons.
I compiled * first then asterisk-addons, have added
CFLAGS+=-I../asterisk/include

When I try to make install for asterisk-addons i get

[root at pbx asterisk-addons]# make clean ; make install
rm -f *.so *.o .depend
cc -fPIC -I../asterisk -D_GNU_SOURCE -I../asterisk/include
-I/usr/include/mysql
     -c -o cdr_addon_mysql.o cdr_addon_mysql.c
cdr_addon_mysql.c:50: warning: parameter names (without types) in function
decla
ration
cdr_addon_mysql.c:50: warning: data definition has no type or storage class
cdr_addon_mysql.c: In function `mysql_log':
cdr_addon_mysql.c:108: `mysql_lock' undeclared (first use in this function)
cdr_addon_mysql.c:108: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
cdr_addon_mysql.c:108: for each function it appears in.)
cdr_addon_mysql.c: In function `usecount':
cdr_addon_mysql.c:420: `mysql_lock' undeclared (first use in this function)
make: *** [cdr_addon_mysql.o] Error 1

I have MySQL-server and devel upgraded at version 4.0.20 on a Fedora Core 1.  I
would really love to have mysql support....

Harold Workman