[Asterisk-Users] problem with zaphfc

Michael Sandee ms at zeelandnet.nl
Sat Jun 26 11:41:26 MST 2004

What you describe as slow sound is most likely not a problem with the
driver.. atleast.. very unlikely. Neither with hardware...

You need proper 100ohm termination on your bus, please check that.

Slow sound is a very very wierd problem... you can experience clicks,
noise and/or frame (voice) drops under bad conditions (improper
configuration of hardware or software).

If possible try to issolate the source of the problem, using different
hardware, changing asterisk version or whatever you see fit.

Regards,

Michael