[Asterisk-Users] How to transfer call in case that I am the originator

Brancaleoni Matteo mbrancaleoni at espia.it
Sat Jun 26 01:44:03 MST 2004

Hi

Il sab, 2004-06-26 alle 11:29, Miroslav Nachev ha scritto:
>    Hi,
>
>    I would like to make a call and then when I am connected to the
> destination to transfer the call to my coleague in the office. When we
> receive the call it is easy using "#". But when I am the originator
> the "#" doesn't work. Can you give me some suggestions?

from "show application Dial" on asterisk CLI
<snip>

The option string may contain zero or more of the following characters:
't' -- allow the called user transfer the calling user by hitting #.
'T' -- allow the calling user to transfer the call by hitting #.

Doesn't that work?

Matteo
--
Brancaleoni Matteo <mbrancaleoni at espia.it>