[Asterisk-Users] SER and NAT

Sanford E. Walke IV sewiv at izzy.net
Fri Jun 25 14:31:31 MST 2004

On Fri, Jun 25, 2004 at 03:25:52PM -0400, Sanford E. Walke IV wrote:

> I have a really simple question about a fairly complex problem:

Which is now resolved, without use of SER or rtpproxy, thanks to several
more man-hours of searching, and finally just reading sip.c to see what
the directive names are in this release.

nat_received_processing: 1 in the SIP<MAC>.cnf file for the phone,
and
localnet=192.168.9.0/255.255.255.0
localaddr=192.168.9.100
externip=<external ip of static nat for *>

seem to have solved it, along with statically opening all the necessary
ports for rtp and sip.

--
Sandy
Freedom is the opportunity to take responsibility for your actions.