[Asterisk-Users] - eezeeFone.com - Need to connect 500 Simultaneous users - An opportunity from test bed to a product.

Kanuri, Seshu seshu.kanuri at citigroup.com
Fri Jun 25 14:05:56 MST 2004

Hi,

We are a tiny startup entering the SIP based VOIP calling area. We are funded by Netweb Group, Inc. as an R&D Effort. We are based in Central New Jersey. We are next to a Rail Road station on North South Corridor line.

eezeefone is sitting on an opportunity where we need to connect a few thousand users across 2 or more countries who then would be able to contact each other using a "solution" similar to a Vonage/VoicePulse/Packet8/Iconnecthere/Broadvoice etc etc.you name it. You heasrd it all before.

We want this to be built on top of Asterisk and SER, unless you suggest something else.

What we have:
------------
We have all the hardware in place and live.
We have all the software installed and live.
We have the termination providers in place and active.

We have a Linux Admin guy in Place who is lending support from India. The Linux guy is good and a fast learner. He will work in the nights (for us in the US)

What We dont have:
-----------------
WE DO NOT HAVE VOIP EXPERTISE
WE DO NOT HAVE THE ASTERISK EXPERTISE
WE DO NOT HAVE THE ASTERISK TECHNICAL GUY IN PLACE.
WE DO NOT HAVE THE SIP TECHNICAL GUY IN PLACE.
WE DO NOT HAVE THE GNUGK and H323 TECHNICAL GUY IN PLACE.

WE DO NOT HAVE THE BIG BUCKS FOR THE THREE GUYS I JUST MENTIONED ABOVE

The Challenge:
Make a system that can put us into operation for about 500 simulataneous users to start.

If this clicks and if we enter the big league, there will be a tremendous opportunity to acquire ownership of this effort.

I dont want to mention here any qualifications or credentials you should have for this effort. I leave that to the guy/team who wants to take up the challenge.