[Asterisk-Users] Termination Provider

Jeremy Hall jeremyhall at mpccorp.com
Fri Jun 25 12:12:28 MST 2004

At home, I use Broadvoice via SIP on their $9.95 per month in-state plan
for local calls, and Nufone via IAX for my long distance and toll-free
inbound.  I am very happy with this setup.  Broadvoice also has a $19.95
with unlimited USA calling (possibly Canada, I don't remember) but we
use so little long distance at my house that it was best for us to go
this route.

Jeremy

  _____