[Asterisk-Users] Termination Provider

Chris Shaw chriss at watertech.com
Fri Jun 25 11:52:14 MST 2004

I've been using BroadVoice (sip based) for about 2 weeks now with no
problems at all. 19.95/month Unlimited USA plan...

---------Begin Sarcasm-----------
And amazingly... you can use your own device with their service.. what a
novel idea! Other sip providers should get in on this!!

www.broadvoice.com