[Asterisk-Users] SS7 to Pri

Joseph tech at ekn.com
Fri Jun 25 09:56:10 MST 2004

That would be great if * could do it.

We *have* a switch, but it will not give us
a pri by manufacture design :( .

It will give us ss7 though.

And as far as I can tell, the only way to get callerid etc is
by a PRI to *.

I can do fx trunks from the switch, but the switch will not include
callerid.

On Fri, 2004-06-25 at 12:09, Jeremy Jones wrote:
> Didn't I hear a week or two ago (on this list) that someone had taken it
> upon themselves to write an asterisk module for the openss7-modified
> digium t1/e1 cards?  Maybe soon asterisk'll do it.
>
> Jeremy Jones

respectfully, Joseph - (606) 477-2355 x140