[Asterisk-Users] X101P on a UK BT line ---- txgain issue

Chris Stenton jacs at gnome.co.uk
Fri Jun 25 09:45:41 MST 2004

Thanks for the info Rich looks like I'll have to wait for the new FXO
module. The impedence in the UK is zcomplex(2) which looks a long way away
from a straight 600 ohms.

Here is the list of zcomplex impedences

       Zcomplex(1) = 150 nF // 750 ohms + 270 ohms ( European harmonized,
France Telecom & Telefonica )
      Zcomplex(2) =230 nF // 1050 ohms + 320 ohms ( British Telecom plc )
      Zcomplex(3) = 115 nF // 820 ohms + 220 ohms ( Deutsche Telekom  AG )
      Zcomplex(4) = 310 nF // 620 ohms + 370 ohms ( Telecom New Zealand )
      Zcomplex(5) =47 nF // 510 ohms + 150 ohms ( Russian Telecom )