[Asterisk-Users] Howto: Use setgroup, checkgroup to check incoming and outgoing client limits

Jason Williams jason at redskycomputing.co.uk
Fri Jun 25 04:52:53 MST 2004

At 13:00 25/06/2004 +0200, you wrote:
>Hi there,
>
>I was wondering how I can use setgroup and checkgroup for perfom incoming
>and outgoing limitation checks.
>I've have some users that doesn't what to be able to recieve more than 1
>call at a time, and I also want to limit a users outgoing call abilities.
>
>Any help would be greatly appreciated.

exten => 999,1,SetGroup(moh)                    ;Set Current Group to moh
exten => 999,2,CheckGroup(1)                    ;Check moh does not have
more than 1
exten => 999,3,Answer                           ;Answer the call
exten => 999,4,MusicOnHold(default)     ;Play default Music on hold
exten => 999,103,Busy                           ;Play busy if 1 person is
already listening

This will allow only one call to use the resource music on hold.

Jason