[Asterisk-Users] Record call from switch using serviceobserve? (execute command after dial?)

Garry Adkins gpa2 at netacs.net
Fri Jun 25 04:43:45 MST 2004

Hmmm. Now I have another problem...

After the call goes to the extension 100 in this example, I get a jump to
the "t" extension for the context.  I can't find a way to make the call not
time out, and asterisk acts like it needs to do something after the record
start (i.e. the 100,2 in  your example).  When it jumps to the non-existing
"t" (for timeout) it hangs up.

This is kind of kludgey, but I sent it to a "quiet" (no announcements)
meetme room.

Any better way to handle this?

Otherwise it works fine!

Thanks!