[Asterisk-Users] X101P on a UK BT line ---- txgain issue

Chris Lee cslee-list at cybericom.co.uk
Fri Jun 25 01:25:19 MST 2004

I do get echo, lots of it, I am waiting until the new patch they are all
on about on the list gets into a stable release, then I will upgrade and
see if that does the trick.

I am told that some of the echo may be to do with a mismatch in the
impedance with the BT line.

I had an adsl problem a while back and the engineer fixing it said I had
a constant, 50 something ohm, loop condition if the X100p was plugged in.

If we could fiddle the impedance matching maybe it would fix things a bit.
But I am no phone engineer so am not sure on any of this.

Chris.