[Asterisk-Users] Transfer - to your own number

Aaron J. Angel aaron at angel-family.com
Thu Jun 24 17:52:49 MST 2004

Mark Elkins [mje at posix.co.za] wrote:
> Um - If my secretary transfer's a call from her BT101 to her
> own number
> - she looses the call. What can I do to stop this from
> happening - apart from dyeing her hair from blond to brunette ???
>
> Shouldn't Asterisk refuse to do this?

Why on earth would she transfer a call to her own number in the first place?

As for preventing it; how is she transferring?  If she's using the client's
transfer mechanism, then it has nothing to do with asterisk.  If she's using
the # trick, the only way is probably to patch app_dial (or whatever handles
the transfer).  I'd stick with dying her hair myself.