[Asterisk-Users] Swissvoice ip10s

Matt Hohman mhohman at newheights.org
Thu Jun 24 10:25:24 MST 2004

Yep I stayed and was able to get through to their ip-phone support in
france. And with me only knowing english and the guy on the other end
speaking "broken" english we kinda hashed out that it was a bad stick of
flash ram in the phone. Communitech the USA provider for the phone is
overnighting me a new one. AND emailing me the sip firmware for the mgcp
phones.

Thanks,
Matt Hohman