[Asterisk-Users] tdm (and x100p?) echo - fix is coming!

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Thu Jun 24 07:27:07 MST 2004

> > I am curious did you play with the echotraining flag
> > echotraining=yes or use the delay values for echotraining=some ms ?
>
> Per the doc in the configs samples, you have to implement
>  echotraining=800 (instead of "yes") to take advantage of the new code
from >yesterday.
I'd suggest that one may need to play with the delay to see what the
tolerance is on your line, I am also interested as to why different line
require
different delay's b4 kicking in the echo can, is this due to the different
switch that the line is connected to ?
Rich, it would appear on your config the longer delay was the key to
removing echo