[Asterisk-Users] Dell 400SC and X100P

Isamar Maia isamar at isamarmaia.org
Thu Jun 24 06:25:37 MST 2004

Thanks a lot for replying.

I turned on the ACPI in the CMOS and it got better.
At least I call receive several calls in sequence and call out but
it hangs up right after the person gets the phone in the other side.
So, something is still missing.
What is your ACPI mode in the CMOS ? S1 or S3?
Which kernel version are you using? Can you send me your .config ?

Thanks again,

Isamar