[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Manager Commands - Timeout

Luckcuck Nick-LCKN001 LCKN001 at motorola.com
Thu Jun 24 05:56:49 MST 2004

Hi everyone,

I am trying to generate calls from the asterisk manager.

I am using perl and Socket.pm the "Originate: Zap/g1/$phonenumber\r\n" command I send works without any problem if I leave the "Timeout: $timeout\r\n" line out, however with the Timeout line in I get some very odd behaviour.

I have searched the internet for ages and cannot find any useful information on what this command actually changes, if anyone would be kind enough to enlighten me on this subject It would be most appreciated.

Ta.

--
Nick