[Asterisk-Users] Cannot register Zyxel Prestige 2000W

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Thu Jun 24 03:29:22 MST 2004

Hello Giles,
thank you, in fact it did! Not sure why, had to use a number for the
username and play with the codec. Now I can receive calls on the Zyxel
(but sometimes crashes with a 500 Interbnal server error, as Asterisk
reports) and I cannot place calls from the Zyxel (not sure why, makes the
same tritone as the mobile when it's impossible to place a call).
Would you mind if I put your recipe on voip-info?
Thanks,
l.