[Asterisk-Users] CDRs, Conferencing, and MeetMe

Dan Austin Dan_Austin at Phoenix.com
Wed Jun 23 19:42:58 MST 2004

I started to think about such a system for internal use at work.  I
never
got past the brainstorming phase, but I'd suggest having an AGI script
answer the call, query and verify the conference/pin numbers and then
transfer the call to the appropriate Meetme.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Jeff Workman [mailto:jworkman at pimpworks.org]
Sent: Wednesday, June 23, 2004 12:40 PM
To: asterisk-users at lists.digium.com
Subject: [Asterisk-Users] CDRs, Conferencing, and MeetMe

We are developing an on-demand teleconferencing solution.  We will be
billing per-minute/per-user.

I've successfully gotten Asterisk to write CDR data to a postgres
database,
but with the way I've got things setup right now the CDR does not have
the
dialed conference number. We need this information in order to be able
bill.

As teleconferencing is the only application of the Asterisk box, I have
the
dialplan setup to immediately launch into the MeetMe application and
prompt
the user for conference number/PIN upon answering.  It appears that the
MeetMe module isn't interested in passing the conference number back to
Asterisk when the user disconnects so that Asterisk can include that
information in the CDR.

Any suggestions on how to do this?

-J

--