FW: [Asterisk-Users] No dial tone after installation

Don Moskaluk dmoskaluk at ica.net
Wed Jun 23 18:09:25 MST 2004

Oh geez nobody respond, I guess I have to be more descriptive.

I'm install Asterisk and FXO FXS Lite dev kit from Digium everything has
installed and I am getting an error message that my sound card is not
enabled.  I'm using a Dell Optix (whatever).  Everything seems to be in
order.  I connect an analogue telephone to the FXO port? and try to dial.
Dial tones work however not dial tone.

Any ideas or am I still too vague?

Don Moskaluk
don at moskaluk.com