[Asterisk-Users] Sipura config

Andres andres at telesip.net
Wed Jun 23 14:41:43 MST 2004

Jay,

The steps are:

1.  Set up a web server
2.  Create a flat text file with all the parameters you want to load in
a format like:

Display_Name[1]                   "bla bla" ;
User_ID[1]                        "12345" ;
Password[1]                       "45667" ;
..etc...
3.  Feed that file though the Sipura Profile Compiler  (available from Sipura Support)
[root at m configs]# ./spc2
  Sipura Profile Compiler for SPA-1000/2000 Firmware Revision 2.0.8

  usage 1: spc [opt_args] source_text_file target_binary_file
  usage 2: spc --sample-profile output_filename
  usage 3: spc --sample-xml output_filename

4.  That generates a binary file that you put on the web server
5.  Log in to the Sipura and open the "Provisioning Page"
Edit Profile Rule to reflect the location of the binary file in your web server:
example:   http://www.myserver.net/spa/spa$(MA).cfg

6.   Reboot the SPA and it will grab the new file.

And thats it.

--
Andres
Network Admin