[Asterisk-Users] Works for a while and then rings off hook

Joseph Finley jfinley at prcontrol.com
Wed Jun 23 13:28:32 MST 2004

I have a X100P that works great for a couple days maybe even a week and then
outside callers say my phone just rings and rings.  When I try to dial out
during this period, it waits <dead air> and then Allison says "Goodbye" and
hangs up.  I have to stop *, modprobe -r wcfxo, modprobe wcfxo, and ztcfg
then run safe_asterisk.  After that it works for a day or a little longer.
This never happened on the previous server, but I was running an older
version of * at the time.  I'm running .9.0.  Upgrading it from previous
versions to .9.0 didn't fix it either.  Any suggestions would be fine.  I
looked for similar posts, but the other posts we're slightly different from
my circumstances.

Joe