[Asterisk-Users] Codec G729 Registration problem

Carlos Medina carlosandres_23 at yahoo.com
Wed Jun 23 12:39:18 MST 2004

Hi, i have a problem trying to register the codec G729, my licence is valid but when i try to Register i got the following error:

"Registration unsuccessful... Error code: 110

     ERROR!
     Your Internet connection is probably behind a proxy and the
     Registration program can't communicate with our server,
     however it has created the file:
     /var/lib/va-infoclient
     which contains your machine signature and that you must send to
 Voiceage to obtain a valid certificate for the g729 library."

My internet conection is fine and i dont have a proxy. I sent the file to voiceage support but i dont have received any answer.

Thanks for your help.
Carlos Andres Medina