[Asterisk-Users] problems compiling zaptel X100P on Redhat Fedora 2.6.5-1.358

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Wed Jun 23 10:44:32 MST 2004

On Wed, 2004-06-23 at 12:11, Tucker wrote:
> Hi can you help ?
>
> I have been trying to compile the zaptel modules all
> day for installation with out success, see messages
> below....
>
> Setup as follows
> X100P card
> Intel Celeron (686) 1.7ghz processor
> Redhat Fedora Core 2 (Linux-2.6.5-1.358)
>
> When I do the make I get the following errors
>
> Any comments would be great

First rule of open source community behavior, read your error messages
and see if you can make sense of them.

> ====> make
> make -C /usr/src/linux-2.6.5-1.358
> SUBDIRS=/asterisk/zaptel-0.9.1 modules
> make[1]: Entering directory
> `/usr/src/linux-2.6.5-1.358'
> Makefile:434: .config: No such file or directory

Do you have the directory /usr/src/linux-2.6.5-1.358?
Does it contain a .config file generated when your kernel was compiled?

If either of those are a no, you should be able to see where I am
pointing you to fix your problem.