[1-9] as E? (was: [Asterisk-Users] Busy message)

Florian Overkamp florian at obsimref.com
Wed Jun 23 05:34:48 MST 2004

Hi,

http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+Dialplan+Patterns

   X          matches any digit from 0-9
   Z          matches any digit form 1-9
   N          matches any digit from 2-9
   [1237-9]   matches any digit or letter in the brackets (in this example,
1,2,3,7,8,9)
   .          wildcard, matches one or more characters

Does this work ??

Florian