[Asterisk-Users] Codecs and pauses

Chris Glover chris at glovercc.clara.co.uk
Wed Jun 23 04:33:49 MST 2004

On Wed, 23 Jun 2004, Matt wrote:

> >>I've been having similar problems to you. I found after reading an
> unrelated post, about the Jitterbuffer option in
> >>iax.conf, setting this to yes has made things much better.
> Out of interest what have you set for your
> dropcount
> maxjitterbuffer
> Maxexcessbuffer

I haven't! Just tried turning on the jitterbuffer, but I will have a play,
as I do get occassional dropout when my machine checks for mail, but as
I'm only on ADSL I shouldn't be surprised really. Probably the longest
sentance in the world!

> >>What is it with networks breaking today, first Dilbert and now
> Telappliant??? :-)
> Probably got something to do with the summer solstice, laylines etc :->

If it's anything to do with that, it's two days late! At least Dilbert has
come back now :-)

Chris
E Mail:	chris at glovercc.clara.co.uk
SIP: 84411389 at voiptalk.org