[Asterisk-Users] Accountcode missing in log

Manuel Wenger manuel.wenger at ticinocom.com
Wed Jun 23 02:22:43 MST 2004

I have defined a SIP friend without username and secret, only IP-based. I have also defined an accountcode for that "friend", as follows:

[mypeer]
type=friend
host=192.168.0.100
port=5060
context=mycontext
canreinvite=no
accountcode=mypeer

Unfortunately the accountcode for the calls originating from "mypeer" doesn't show up in the log (either CSV or ODBC). All the other "friend"s I have (which authenticate with username and secret) also have an accountcode, and it shows up in the logs correctly.

Is this normal behaviour? Does a "friend" without username/secret *not* log the accountcode when it places calls?

Thanks
-Manuel