[Asterisk-Users] Two SIP servers communicating without IAX

Alex Malinovich alex at golden-tech.com
Tue Jun 22 14:58:59 MST 2004

I'm working on getting two SIP servers to talk. An Asterisk box and a
Zultys MX250 system. So far, things have been working pretty well. I can
call from one of my Asterisk-managed phones to an MX250-managed phone
and vice versa. However, there are some strange issues.

If I call from an MX250 phone to an Asterisk phone, the conversation is
ok, but there is a noticeable delay in the voice stream.

If I call from an Asterisk phone to an MX250 phone, I can talk FROM the
MX250 phone TO the Asterisk phone, but not the other way around. In
other words, the Asterisk phone will hear everything that is said from
the MX250 phone, but if I say anything on the Asterisk phone the MX250
phone never gets it.

Any suggestions?
--
Alex Malinovich