[Asterisk-Users] AstriCon Registration Opens Next Monday, June 28th

Steven Sokol ssokol at sokol-associates.com
Tue Jun 22 14:21:42 MST 2004

AstriCon 2004 is now a reality.  We have secured our conference center hotel
(the Atlanta Marriott Century Center) and will be opening the website for
registration next Monday, June 28th 2004.

The event will be held September 22nd, 23rd and 24th and should provide a
wealth of information for every Asterisk user.

We finally have solid pricing information as well:

3 Day Asterisk Package			$400.00
2 Day Tutorial + Conference Package	$340.00
2 Day Developer + Conference Package	$250.00

1 Day Tutorials				$250.00
1 Day Conference				$200.00
1 Day Developer Meeting			$100.00

We will be offering an early-bird discount of 20% for those who register
prior to July 15th.

We were able to negotiate a significant discount at the conference hotel.
Rooms will be available for reservation on the website for $99.00/night.

If you have questions, please contact info at astricon.net

Registration will be available at: www.astricon.net

Please do not reply to this message on-list.

Thanks,

Steve Sokol
Olle Johansson

Organizers