[Asterisk-Users] *69

Jeremy Jones jjones at westcomllc.com
Tue Jun 22 11:52:01 MST 2004

Andrew Thompson wrote:

> Are your internal-to-internal calls handled seperately from
> external-to-internal calls?
>
> I see you are accounting for local versus ld calls, but what
> about when the
> person in the next cube over calls you?

Well, I have a dual-purpose asterisk setup -- hosted business pbx
services and residential services.

My dialout macro for residential services does this:

[macro-resdialout]
exten=s,1,DBput(RepeatDial/${CALLERIDNUM}=${ARG1})
exten=s,2,Dial(SIP/208${ARG1},120,rtT)
exten=s,3,Dial(${TRUNK}/9${ARG1},120,rtT)
exten=s,4,Busy

It first does some work for repeat dialing (not the *69 callback stuff),
moves on & tries to get a local sip client, then goes on to dial out the
trunk if there's no local sip client.

So far, I've not yet worked out the business version...

jeremy