[Asterisk-Users] Failover of IAX or Spillover as the case may be

Matt Davies | MattDavies.Net matt at mattdavies.net
Tue Jun 22 11:16:20 MST 2004

I am in process of setting up an Asterix PBX. I expect to have many outbound long distance calls made simultaneously. I just contacted voicepulse regarding their Connect service. They support 4 outbound calls at a time.

My question is - How does one configure Asterix to use:

    1. Another voicepulse account? (spillover)
    2. If first account is not functional route to another IAX (failover)

I know these are somewhat different, but they (in my mind) relate somewhat to ensuring cheaper long distance calls.

TIA

Matt