[Asterisk-Users] *69

Jeremy Jones jjones at westcomllc.com
Tue Jun 22 09:48:13 MST 2004

Hello,

I've managed to build in the "last number repeat" outlined at
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+last+number+repeat to call back
the last person _I_ called from a particular phone, and now I'd like to
try to do something similar for the common *69 -- call back the last
number that called me.  I assume I'll do part of this in my standard
extension macro -- capturing the last callerid number that called a
particular extension, along w/some sort of dbput command.  Then in my
[apps], a *69 extension that grabs that info & dials it.  Anyone have an
example of such a configuration, or hints (i.e. what variable I'll catch
in my standard extension macro)?

Thanks!
Jeremy Jones