[Asterisk-Users] Tricks for Multiple TMD0xB cards?

Jim O'Brien jobrien at bridgeport-networks.com
Tue Jun 22 07:35:43 MST 2004

Hi,
  I'm attempting to setup a server with 2 TDM0xB cards.  The first has 4 FXO
modules and the second has 2 FXO modules.  When I run ztcfg the output is as
expected showing 6 cards configured.  I then setup 6 channels in
zapata.conf.  When I startup asterisk I get an error trying to start the 5th
channel (which I assume is the first on the second card).  I checked the
card, took it out, put it back in etc.  Does anyone else have this kind of
configuration working?  Any special tricks or things you had to do beyond
the standard modprobe, ztcfg, setup process?

Thanks,

Jim