[Asterisk-Users] Status Lights on Snom200 Phone Displaying the Status of PSTN Lines

Andre Bierwirth asterisk at kmb.de
Tue Jun 22 04:23:12 MST 2004

Current Config:
Asterisk CVS-04/01/03-05:52:52
3 SNOM 200's

The Extension State Stuff exists in chan_sip !!!!!

Sorry i have some Changes in the Asterisk Extension State Source because this i have never compiled a new Version.

In the current Asterisk CVS Version the SNOM 200 show you only FREE and BUSY state, in my Version the Phone show the RINGING State,too.

I have a Patch for Extension State RINGING but Mark have never applied it to CVS, i don't know why ??

In the next weeks i try to change my Asterisk Server to the current CVS Version. Then i send a new Patch for RINGING State, i hope this time Mark commit it to CVS. And i write a tutorial for SNOM200 Extension State in the next Weeks.

My old message to Mark Spencer was:
Date: 11.04.2003
If One or more Devices from a extension in Ringing state, the extension is handeled as Ringing. The "Ringing" state has priority before the "inuse" state. So a extension that is "inuse" and gets a second call the new state is "ringing" for the time between the call is taken or gone.

Snom200 Config:

Phone :: Settings :: Key Mapping

P1: Line
P2: Line
P3: Line
P4: Destination    <sip:12 at 192.168.100.4>
P5: Destination    <sip:13 at 192.168.100.4>

extensions.conf

exten => 11,hint,SIP/11 ; Hints!! to Map the Asterisk Extension to a SIP Device Name
exten => 11,1,Dial,SIP/11|30|t
exten => 11,2,Dial,CAPI/0:b0610932839
exten => 11,3,Voicemail,u11             ; Send to voicemail...

exten => 12,hint,SIP/12
exten => 12,1,Dial,${HINT}|30|t
exten => 12,2,Voicemail,u12             ; Send to voicemail...

exten => 13,hint,SIP/13
exten => 13,1,Dial,${HINT}|30|t
exten => 13,2,Voicemail,u13             ; Send to voicemail...

exten => 14,hint,SIP/14
exten => 14,1,Dial,${HINT}|30|mt
exten => 14,2,Voicemail,u14             ; Send to voicemail...

Andre