[Asterisk-Users] Siemens Optipoint 400 SIP Problem

Roland.Knoerl at student.fh-nuernberg.de Roland.Knoerl at student.fh-nuernberg.de
Tue Jun 22 02:26:30 MST 2004

Thanks for your reply Miklos.
I´m afraid I´m confronted with the same problem.
Now my optipoint is registering to asterisk.
(I had to configure the system type to SERVER , the Registrar Address & Server Address to my asterisks-ip-address.)
Now the optipoints are telling me:
No Server... , that´s the same problem you have.
Another problem is, that the opti can be called, but is not able to dial.
Do you have a workaround for this?
I tried different firmwares v2.16, v2.25, v2.3, v3 with TLS, but in all of them the same failure occured.

Think I have to change to a different kind of hard-phone.... :-(
Do you use another Hardphone ?

Thanks in advance !

Roland