[Asterisk-Users] VOIP providers

Samy Kamkar asterisk-users at lucidx.com
Mon Jun 21 17:07:07 MST 2004

I signed up with fonality and so far they've been awesome compared to vonage and voiceglo (the quality is SWEET, maybe I'm just used to vonage)

I called their 877 number too and actually got to talk to a knowledgeable person...I asked them for a feature and they added it the same day.  BTW, their FAQ page works for me.

-Samy