[Asterisk-Users] Re: cdr_addon_mysql compiling error

Luckcuck Nick-LCKN001 LCKN001 at motorola.com
Mon Jun 21 04:51:35 MST 2004

Hi,

Another helpless person like me, I had the same problem a few days ago and a very
helpful person suggested putting "CFLAGS+=-I../asterisk/include" in the Makefile,
which worked fine for me.

Maybe this is a problem with asterisk CVS ??? Don't really know but it might be
worth looking at for some of you people in -dev, as a few people have asked this
in the last few days.

--
[ Nick Luckcuck | lckn001 at motorola.com ]
[ Junior Software Developer | Motorola ]