[Asterisk-Users] disabling ALERTING message

Robinson Tim-W10277 Tim.Robinson at motorola.com
Mon Jun 21 03:52:09 MST 2004

This is a known issue that needs fixing URGENTLY...!

Markster, please can you have a look at this asap?  I can call you if
you need further info on this aspect of operation - it is a major issue
for us and if we had more time we would fix it...but I think you are
probably better placed than us to know the details...

Rgds
Tim