[Asterisk-Users] Fixed! Midifyed-Prepaid-Application

Hekuran Doli asterisk at ati-kos.com
Mon Jun 21 02:56:17 MST 2004

Hi all
I simply added a resller account then cardtype cid and card I also filled
the order and sale table. I didnt populate the providers* tables because I
didnt need it. Populated the country, countryprefix to. keep checking ID`s
couse if you give wrong ID to tables you cant link them!
Try this and if it wont work then Im gona post the datagram with exact
rocords on my database.

Feel free to ask!

Best Regards
Hekuran Doli