[Asterisk-Users] Midifyed-Prepaid-Application

Hekuran Doli asterisk at ati-kos.com
Sun Jun 20 18:05:51 MST 2004

Thank you Alex.
I just got an idea that something wrong is hapening with postgresql. after
I log_statement = true I got the following error that I didnt understand
why this could hapen couse I dont know postgresql to much but Im trying to
search in google. If any one couse help me to fix this It would be so
helpfull.

LOG:  statement: SELECT 1
LOG:  statement: SELECT * FROM asterisk_authenticate('22') AS
authenticate(credit integer, tariffid integer, activated bool, expired
bool, cardid text)
ERROR:  permission denied for relation cid
CONTEXT:  PL/pgSQL function "asterisk_authenticate" line 8 at select into
variables

Best Regards
Hekuran