[Asterisk-Users] One way audio

Seth Mattinen sethm at rollernet.us
Sun Jun 20 10:59:32 MST 2004

Perhaps I was a little too hasty in my conclusions of dysfunctional fax
on the SPA-2000. It turns out I have a one way audio problem on line
one of my SPA-2000. I have all the correct settings according to the
comments in the wiki, but the problem persists. However, if I do a hook
flash out of and back in to the call that isn't transmitting audio, it
works fine. My sip.conf entry for the offending line looks like this:

[202]
type=friend
username=202
secret=voip-analog0
host=dynamic
context=from-sip
reinvite=no
canreinvite=no
disallow=all
allow=ulaw
nat=0

It works fine when calling between internally, or when the SPA-2000 is
the calling source, but if a call comes in on a zap channel, the one
way audio problem appears.

--
Seth "et lux in tenebris lucet" Mattinen
sethm at rollernet.us