[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream HT-286 and DTMF

Stephen Rosebush srosebush at desynched.org
Sun Jun 20 07:23:57 MST 2004

I am having a problem with the Grandstream HT-286 and Asterisk. When I
have the DTMF mode set to rfc2833, it does NOT work. I have to have it
set to SIP INFO. I have tried removing and setting the dtmfinfo line in
the phones account context in sip.conf. This WAS working until I lost my
Asterisk configuration and had to start from scratch so I feel like I
left something out.. Any help appreciated.

The phone is on the same network as the Asterisk box.

--
Stephen Rosebush,
srosebush at desynched.org
http://www.desynched.org/

// PSTN
USA:		1-248-724-4452 x201
Netherlands:	+31-(0)20-6598858 x63420 x201

// IP Phone
FWD:	63420 x201
IAXTEL:	1-700-356-6191 x201
SIP:	sip:srosebush at desynched.org