[Asterisk-Users] New Skinny/chan-sccp release

Jan Czmok czmok at gatel.net
Fri Jun 18 19:40:50 MST 2004

Guys,

just for an informational update: I re-worked the chan-sccp so that it
compiles cleanly under CVS-HEAD of Asterisk.

Also await the soon-to-be Cisco 7970 & 7935 Support after i received the
hardware.

What might be taking a bit longer is the support of the Cisco Extension
Box for the 7960, since some issues have to be solved first.

Also we are rewriting parts of the code for optimiziation.

--jan

--
Jan Czmok, Network Engineering & Support, Global Access Telecomm, Inc.
Ph.: +49 69 299896-35 - fax: +49 69 299896-40 - sip:13129*522 at inoc-dba.pch.net