[Asterisk-Users] Dialogic VFX/41JCT-LS Linux RH9 Drivers

Steven Critchfield critch at basesys.com
Fri Jun 18 14:24:34 MST 2004

Don't reply all to the list please. I do not want a copy of your mail in
my INBOX when I get a second copy via list mail in the proper folder.

On Fri, 2004-06-18 at 16:22, Erick Perez wrote:
> sorry but i did not understand your answer.

fleaBay == eBay

eBay an item means to sell it.

I suggested you dump the dialogic crap, and buy digium hardware. If you
try and force a square peg into a round hole you will only get
disappointed at your results and therefore be upset with the software.

This basically is the equivalent to a person telling you you won't have
good results putting diesel in your gasoline car and not to blame the
manufacturer for your stubbornness.