[Asterisk-Users] TE410P / Eicon PRI

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Fri Jun 18 11:46:00 MST 2004

On Friday 18 June 2004 13:20, Lee Howard wrote:
> Well, if you don't like t38modem, then a really cool thing would be if
> you wrote a T.38 driver for HylaFAX also.  So then Asterisk and HylaFAX
> could play together without t38modem, without the AT command-response
> language limitations.

I wasn't intending to write any t38 code; my intention was to write a pseudo
char device and set up a telnet connection to the Ascend Max modem bank.  I
agree that a t38 driver would be cool but I'm stretching my programming
abilities as is :-)

Also Darren has provided a link to an unoffical patch for HylaFax which allows
it to contact "TCP" modems which I intend to play with shortly.  :-)

-A.