[Asterisk-Users] TE410P / Eicon PRI

Michael Devenijn Michael.Devenijn at dkma.be
Fri Jun 18 05:03:22 MST 2004

for today we only have experience with BRI applications together with asterisk.

is the following scenario possible and stable enough for production?
FYI : We want to build a unified messaging application integrated with SIP.

We have an E1 connection in Belgium with 100 msn's

We would think about having 2 servers :
 Server A : Asterisk
      PRI card (Digium TE410P)

 Server B : Fax server
	PRI card (Eicon PRI30M)

 Call ---> TE410P/1 ---> Asterisk Extension --->

    Voice ?  ---> Voicemail or Dial
    Fax ?    ---> TE410P/2 crossover to  ---> Server B (Eicon PRI)

Michael

DISCLAIMER: The content of this e-mail message does not constitute a commitment of DKMA bvba This e-mail and any attachments thereto may contain information which is confidential and/or protected by intellectual property rights and are intended for the intended recipient only. Any use of the information contained herein ( including, but not limited to, total or partial reproduction, communication or distribution in any form ) by persons other than the designated recipient(s) is prohibited.If an addressing or transmission error has misdirected this e-mail, please notify the author, either by telephone or by e-mail and delete the material from any computer.